Please follow below steps:
Registration: Student must register on the website. Click on the register button at top-right corner on the screen.
Email Activation: Now EMail Verification step is removed. Candidate can directly login with the user name and password (created at the time of registration).
Log In: Candidate can login with the user ID and password (created at the time of registration).
Application: After login, you can see “Application” Tab on the left side of the page. Click on the Application tab and choose
1. “JDST for Government schools”. For students studing in class 12 outside JNV
2. "JDST for JNV": Student studying in class 12 at JNV
3. "NDST for JNV" : Student studying in class 10 at JNV
Following documents need to be uploaded while filling up the application form.
1. Passport Size colour photograph*
2. School Identity Card
3. Applicant’s Signature*
4. Caste certificate (in case of OBC, SC and ST) *
5. Disability certificate ( in case of Physically disabled) *
6. Income certificate or salary slip ( parents/guardian) *
7. Class 10th Mark sheet *
8. Family photo (Recent family photo showing all members standing in front of your home). This is not mandatory but would be helpful in processing your application.